Thursday, June 10, 2010

Problems Already


So, I'm all packed, waiting at the airport, we start to taxi (on this plane) and they tell us we need to return to the gate because one of the generators are not working. We sit in the plane one hour, and then they kick us off because they will need 2 hours to fix it. We wait, get back on, and sit for at least another hour and a half because there is engineering paperwork, and low and behold, Aer Lingus in dublin (my airline) does not approve of the new generator which was installed. Flight cancelled. I'm staying in a hotel in Chicago for my first night. This stinks. Attempt to fly on this plane will happen tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully they put in a generator which will be approved by Dublin Aer Lingus headquarters.

3 comments:

  1. woo Aer Lingus. I mean, its not their fault completely I guess. It was a nice flight once we got on. In flight entertainment is great with individual screens for everyone to pick movies, TV shows, and games to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of like SAS with the screens!

    ReplyDelete